Monday, February 1, 2010

Life took over



OK, so I have not blogged in forever because I was trying
to work on the shop blog during a whole Dolly Dresses
blogging event that Taffy got me involved in when
we were at market in October.

We had a very busy fall season at the shop which is unsusal for us. It is ususally slow in the fall and busier in the winter. We'll see what these next few months are like.

I also had a very busy personal life this past fall helping my baby boy work on his college applications and get his portfolio together for them. He filled out five applications and has received two acceptances so far. Yeah!!!

Now next weekend we will drive up to Richmond, Virginia to visit one of the colleges, Virginia Commonwealth. Richmond supposedly just had 11 inches of snow this past weekend, is expecting a little more on Wednesday and then it is supposed to snow Saturday and Sunday. We might be crazy to go but, you know....

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: