Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

This is just a little post to start the year off.

We had a great holiday with family and friends. 

My kids got the Wii and the Wii fit which we all had fun trying out, although it was sad to see how old I am physically. I have to keep up with my new pursuit of exercise.

Tomorrow school starts for one of my children and then Tuesday for the other.

It is also back to work for my husband and I and what a busy week I will be jumping right into. A shop  hop meeting, sales rep and school auction meeting for one of the two schools on top of inventory and work.

I am happy to say that I finally finished the top of the t-shirt quilt I am making for the Druid Hills High School auction, which is the end of this month. You can see some of the items being auction at this link, www.druidhills.cmarket.com but the picture of the quilt is not up yet.

No comments: