Friday, September 10, 2010

Yay its Friday again!

This week went by so quickly mostly because I had so much work to do that I couldn't even think straight.

There is still so much to do to catch.

My baby boy appears to be quite happy at school as far as we can tell. Baby girl is going through lots of growing pains learning to deal with high school.

I had a great birthday with lots of great friends.

Tomorrow the Paideia Quilters, get started quilting together the top that a few of us pieced this week on top of all our crazy work. We decided that the first quilt we were working on is way to special to go to someone randomly from a raffle drawing, so we are saving that one for the auction in the spring and making a whole new one for the raffle in a few weeks.

The next few weeks will be just as crazy as this week with lots of quilting, tons of work(still behind), shop hop meeting, and trying to get ready for the Georgia Quilt Show in October.

Agh!

Its all OK, though, because life is good, I have a wonderful family(most of the time), my own business and lots to look forward to.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: