Thursday, November 3, 2011

An update

Hi folks,
It has been awhile since I have posted here. Life has been flying by in a flurry of colors.
Most recently I just got back from International Quilt Market in Houston where I go every October to see what is going on in my fabric world. I say lots of my fabric buddies, found new fabric to buy and found lots of new book and patterns.
Now I am back home trying to recover from a week of being sick and going right into the market trip, with poor sleeping nights and poor eating meals. We have already gotten in some new patterns and a box of Kaff Fassett's quilts to display in the shop. Next I have to organize getting those quilts hung in the shop. I don't think that will happen until Monday.
That's all for today. I will try to post sooner, rather than later, next time.

No comments: