Thursday, June 23, 2011

Birthdays!

June is full of birthdays in my world.
Both Richard's grandmother Era and my grandfather Burton, who are deceased, had birthdays in June and does Richard's grandfather Robert, whose birthday we celebrated a week ago.
Then my friend Mari's daughter's bday was the 13th, friend Ivy's the 15th, nephew Griffin's the 16th, my hubby Richard's was yesterday (as was my friend Mary Lou) and then today was Mari's son's bday and my wonderful Friend Anita's.
We had a nice dinner out Wahoo last night for Richard  and then today I had lunch with Anita and our friend Mary at Farm Burger and then I was lucky enough to have dinner with Anita too, at Sundown on Cheshire Bridge.  I am glad I could be with Anita to celebrate her birthday.
Happy Birthday to all whose birthdays are near by!

No comments: