Friday, June 24, 2011

Yay, it's Friday!

Yay, it is Friday and I am home where I really love to be. I love my little house in my little neighborhood in my little city of Decatur. It has everything I need including my work, my friends, my favorite restaurants (except a few are just over the line into Atlanta), shopping (love Squash Blossom), the Decatur local food market on Wednesdays and Saturdays for fresh veggies, oh, and I almost forgot, the little veggies garden my neighbor planted between our houses. Lot's of yellow squash which I love! Look at our beautiful squash blossom here.
The only thing missing right now are my kids and my hubby, but I guess I have to get used to my life without my son close by, my nubby will be home shortly and my baby girl will be home next Thursday. I will be really happy to see her!
My new friend Rashida came into the shop today and I got to the two of her three kids I had not met before. they are all totally adorable. I wanted to hold Matthew so badly but you know when it's too soon to be grabbing up a mama's boy. He did give me plenty of smiles today though. What a nice addition to my day!
I also got to see my friend Alice today and several of our other regular customers. It was a busy day at the shop today, which is a good thing always.

No comments: