Sunday, July 24, 2011

the exercise progress

So, I am finished with two weeks of Crossfit Decatur.
I did make it in that Friday and had to do 5 rounds of 20 air squats with 5 rounds of 10 wight lifting bars with 25lbs on it (cannot remember what those are called).
The whole weekend after that it hurt to walk up and down the stairs at home, the shop and the braves game Saturday night, as well as, sitting on the potty. UGH!
Last week, I decided I can only do three days at CrossFit and then stick to my two days at pilates every week. So, last week I went Monday and Tuesday to CrossFit because baby girl had yearly check up on Wednesday morning and then Thursday pilates and Friday CrossFit. After Tuesday's workout, my arms hurt the rest of the week and are still a little funky today, but, I did it. I actually ran about 2 miles on Friday and walked about 800 meters with two rounds of 50 sit-ups in between 1 mile, 800 meters, and 1 mile. I hate tto run, but I did it.
Today I decided I could do 25 sit-ups after some major stretching to try to loosen things up for CrossFit tomorrow morning.
We will see how week three goes. I'll let you know at the end of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you!