Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I decided to visit my friend Patty's blog tonight because I have not been there in quite some time, and saw a pledge button on her blog. I clicked on the button and ended up at Rossie Blog where decided to take the pledge, too.

I, Sarah Phillips, pledge to talk more about my processes, even when I can’t quite put them in the in words or be sure I’m being totally clear.   I’m going to put my thinking and my gut feelings out there.  


So, to begin sharing about my process, I have put up two photos. The first one on the left is a quilt I am working on for someone else who wants a baby quilt. I am being nice and making it even though it is not my cup of tea.


The second photo is my knitting I started two weeks ago. This project is for me. It will be a long wide scarf for me to cover my head and ears with when I am walking outside in winter. My ears hurt in the cold, so I love to keep them covered. I am enjoying making this scarf because it is fun colors and a nice texture and my friend Sahar taught me finally to knit loosely so my hands do not hurt when I knit. 
It's even fun to go out to the local Irish pub to hear music, drink beer and knit.



I am also in the process of making a coverlet for my bed with a Heather Bailey fabric but I have put that aside for the moment because I need to carefully cut the fabric to match the print and I just haven't had it in me to fussy cut 108 inches of fabric twice. I'll get to it soon!


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! Woot, woot!