Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Latest Progress for me

Well, it is not quilting, sewing or knitting. It is exercise. I decided that I would join CrossFit Decatur this week and for some reason decided the day to jump in was one of the hottest days of the year so far, Tuesday and the same day I also had a pilates appointment in the afternoon. Soooooo........I have now exercised three times in the last 36 hours and am in soooooo much pain when I move, it is incredible. The process part of this is that I committed to going to CrossFit 50 times (already paid for) and five days a week.....Agh! Since I find that I usually feel worse two days after a workout, not the next day, I am thinking when I go back on Friday morning, after another pilates tomorrow afternoon, I am not sure how in the world I am going to make it through whatever He**ish workout they have planned for me. I am very nervous and worried.

I am doing it though because this is one of the processes I am choosing to take part in right now and I have to stick with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! I'll be sharing in your pain tomorrow. 1 hour of pilates for me this morning then swimming this afternoon. ouch!