Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love Pilates

Well, another pilates class under my belt tonight. I just love the classes and hope I can keep it up.

After I came home to bake little chocolate pecan pies/tarts for my daughter to take to school tomorrow for the great Feast.

It is the best recipe and so easy.

I do buy store bought Pillsbury crust in the box.

1 stick butter
2 eggs
1 cup sugar (I mix half white half brown)
1 cup pecans
1 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
Optional 2 tablespoons flour (I leave out)



Melt the butter then stir in the two eggs slightly beaten, the sugar and the vanilla. Next Stir in the pecans and the chocolate chips (it is best to make sure the mixture is cool before adding the chips). Pour into two pie shells and bake at 350 degrees for about 30-45 minutes. Check it to see if it is firming up in the center, but leave a little soft.

Yum, yum!

No comments: