Monday, November 17, 2008

Quilt Market Fall 2009


To backtrack a bit, I just visited Melissa Averinos' blog (there is a link to yummygoods blog over on the right side of this page), which made me think of fall market. I got her new fabric line in the first day I was back in the shop after market. It was such an uplifting surprise since I was exhausted that day after a cancelled flight causing our night to be very long.

Taffy and I went off to market this year again together, a trip we both love. This year we took our friend Mary with us. She wanted to go and we were happy to have a new perspective on the market offerings. Mary introduced us to all kinds of new people, which was quite fun and exciting. 

Here Taffy and I are at an evening social that Mary dragged us to, where we met Jay McCarroll, Melissa Averinos, Patty Young and quite a few other new folks. We also a couple of old friends from previous markets. We had a great time!

No comments: