Sunday, November 16, 2008

The end of the weekend


Yesterday I went to the Indie Craft Experience show in Atlanta that my friend Mary (she was there with her beautiful little girl, too) told me about, with my daughter, my friend Anita and her son Bing. I have not seen Anita and Bing, who is 9 months old for a month. He is the most wonderful baby. I got to hold him almost the whole two plus hours we were there. My daughter got a little time in there. She loves him so much, too. Bing is pictured here in his Rasta onesie I got for him at the Burnside market in Portland. Bing shares Bob Marley's birthday. He definitely has music in his bones, too. He just jammed at the ICE show to the great music the DJ was playing. I'll post a picture or two soon.

I found the cutest Gnome pendant and earrings for my son's best friend to give to his sister for Christmas. Crazy, I know, but I just knew she would love them and just knew he would love to give them to her and the how was a bit far for the kids to get to, since they are still not driving.
After the show we tried a new restaurant, No Mas, for dinner that opened in the Castleberry Hills area of Atlanta. We enjoyed our dinner and the time away.

Today was cleaning and purging day. It is going to be cold enough tonight here that the plants had to come in. We decided to purge a bunch of things from our sun room so that we could put all the plants in there instead of the garage, which we have done in the past. My husband took a trunk load to the Last Chance thrift. I even cleaned out the kitchen junk drawer, yeah!!! It is such a good feeling to clean stuff out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great seeing you at ICE. Sounds like you had fun. I'm still trying to find hiding places for the stuff I bought the kids. LOL!