Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving week

Well, it is Sunday night before the week of Thanksgiving and I have plenty to be thankful for. My husband and children (most of the time), my work and my life in general.

I took my daughter shopping this weekend to find boots and jeans. She is now in a women's 6 1/2 shoe and fit into junior size 1 jeans(they must run small, because she is very tiny). This is huge for us because she has been in-between sizes for some time now. She found great purple suede boots and three pairs of colored (red, turquoise, and fuchsia) skinny jeans.  She is so happy, she has been in her room for hours cleaning thoroughly.

I myself went off to a Pilates class today after going to one yesterday, too. I started classes about three weeks ago. This is the first real organized exercise I have done for seven or eight years. I really need it and am excited that I am doing it. It feels really good.

After Pilates I went to the grocery and picked up the makings for chocolate chip pecan pie since my daughter wants to take on to school on Wednesday for the great feast and she is already looking forward to having her own pie to eat over the holiday weekend.

Tomorrow off to work again and looking forward t it after being away for the weekend. I can't wait to get in there and play with the new Amy Butler fabric. I am thinking about making a small quilt with the new prints and solids together.

No comments: