Friday, November 14, 2008

My Baby Girl at Market

On the second day of market I brought my daughter in to see what it is all about and to meet all my friends I have made at market over the years. 
She loved the Valorie Wells booth as well as most of the Wesminster artists' booths. 

If you check out her neck tie and purse you will see what she was up to earlier in the day. She went to the outdoors market under the Burnside Bridge and found this really neat artist who makes things out of duck tape. She got a great purse for herself, and a tie for her dad that has little rubber ducks with devil horns on it. This duck tape artist finds really neat tape on Ebay from Asian countries that has all kinds of little scenes on it. I went back later in the day to get my son a wallet made out of duck-tape. I got the ducks too. He still carries it to this day. He has also started making them. Duck-tape is a great thing!

No comments: